The Fatsoma Mobile ticketing app allows users to get paper-less tickets instantly on their mobile phones for fast entry to events. No more paper tickets! All your event tickets can be on your phone immediately wherever you need them.
The app displays barcode pre-purchased e-tickets which can be scanned on the door of a venue with the Fatscan scanner app.
No more paper tickets! All your event tickets can be on your phone immediately wherever you need them.
Fatscan is a barcode scanning app used by event venues to identify valid ticket holders. The app can scan hard copy barcode tickets bought through Fatsoma’s ticketing system, or barcodes displayed on a smartphone using the Fatsoma app.
Fatscan downloads the database of ticket holders and holds it locally so that all the tickets can be checked for validity at lightning speed.
Multiple scanners can be used simultaneously and all scanners synchronize their databases frequently to avoid a ticket being used repeatedly.
Fatsoma Rep allows sales reps to sell tickets to customers face-to-face. The Rep app sends the customer a payment link via SMS and once payment is made at Fatsoma’s website, the ticket is issued to the customer’s phone. The app is updated in realtime with statistics for tickets sold, pending payments etc.
Over 900,000 people use Fatsoma to buy tickets, start a party, and be in the know. Over 25,000 events have been ticketed using Fatsoma and 60,000 reps promote sales of those tickets.
Fatsoma is a ticketing and event promotion system which uses the social power of the internet and mobiles to allow anyone to set up events, sell tickets and appoint others to promote their events.
- Facebook login integration
- User’s tickets cache locally so no internet connection is required at the venue
- Barcode scanning integration with Fatscan
- Instant visual & audible acceptance or rejection of ticket on Fatscan
- Multiple Fatscan scanners synchronise in real-time to avoid repeated use of tickets
- Rep app sends payment links via SMS
- Multi-platform – Android and iOS
- All Android devices
- iPhone 3GS & later*
- iPod Touch 3rd Gen & later*
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later