We all know utilities providers (gas, water, electricity etc.) are forever digging up the road but how do they keep track of all those groundworks? Increasingly it’s with mobile apps…
Working with another software developer, Bearded Hen have created a suite of Android apps for several well-known utility companies. These assign works to operators in the field, monitor the progress of those works and allow them to upload confirmatory photos to verify completion.
– Push notifications via Urban Airship
– Data and photos uploaded to client’s custom back-end
– Complex logic and conditional form items dependent on previous actions
– Photo upload with file sizes optimised for quick upload of large numbers of files
– Polls for new notifications on log-in
– Extensible infrastructure allows easy addition of new activities
Contact Us if you have any comments or queries about this post.
Photo by Arthur Lambillotte on Unsplash