Foc.Us Transcranial stimulation
Designed natively for iOS and Android devices using the Swift and Kotlin programming languages.
The Foc.us Take Charge stimulator and apps safely use electrical impulses via a suitable headset to stimulate the brain.
About the app
“Transcranial stimulation” wasn’t a topic that was high on our agenda until we were approached by Foc.us who market a ground-breaking consumer oriented stimulator for gaming, endurance sports and to enhance dreaming! The Foc.us Take Charge stimulator and apps safely use electrical impulses via a suitable headset to stimulate the brain.
Coded natively for Android (with Android Wear compatibility), iPhone and iPad, the app configures and controls the stimulator, setting voltages, timings and a host of other device-specific settings then allows users to select and monitor a variety of different stimulation programs.
Foc.us is a UK and US based start-up founded by Michael Oxley, it is dedicated to enhancing consumers’ gaming, sports and dreaming experiences using transcranial stimulation.
● Connects to stimulation device using Bluetooth Smart/Low Energy
● Sleek consumer oriented UI allowing easy configuration and control of device
● Displays notifications showing progress as programs play
● Fully controllable from Android wearable devices (any device running Android Wear), simply speak at your wrist to start!
● All Android Devices supporting Bluetooth 4.0
● iPhone and iPad (iOS7+) Only certain regions.
● All Android Wear devices